[Talk-us] tiger county boundaries

Kevin ksamples at uga.edu
Sat Oct 3 09:41:27 BST 2009

i've imported the 2009 tiger county boundaries for Hawaii.
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/166563)  i was incorrect
when i said there are no tiger state boundaries, but they correspond
exactly to the county boundaries.  i agree with apollinaris, some state
data that may have been imported is probably still going to be better
than tiger.  but to clarify, i don't see any county boundaries that were
imported from the tiger datasets (us census bureau) which are
1:100,000.  it looks like most of the existing counties were imported
from the usgs national atlas dataset which are 1:2,000,000.

kevin