[Talk-us] Calling Coloradans

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Oct 5 18:56:35 BST 2009

Hi all, we never really confirmed this get-together, but I was in touch with
Steve today and unfortunately it looks as though he will have to head out of
Denver earlier than planned, so we are going to postpone this pub meetup
(unless Steve sends a message to say something different, in which case
ignore this!). I do want to organize a Denver meetup soon though, will
follow up on that shortly (have been traveling and super busy).
Cheers,
    Peter.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm speaking at Location Intelligence
>
>        http://www.locationintelligence.net/index.php
>
> in Westminster. It's on 5-7 October or so.
>
> There's a good chance we will have a OpenStreetMap booth so I'm
> looking for volunteers to help man it and get people interested.
> Anyone wanna help?
>
> Then I'm thinking a OSM pub meetup in Denver on the evening Wednesday
> 7th might be good. Who's up for it?
>
> Yours &c.
>
> Steve

Peter Batty - President, Spatial Networking
W: +1 303 339 0957  M: +1 720 346 3954
Blog: http://geothought.blogspot.com