[Talk-us] Mailboxes, etc.

Chris Hunter chunter952 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:32:46 BST 2009

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree here.  Different countries
*do*blur the line between shops and post offices.  For example, I've
visited
Canada quite a few times, and quite a few drugstores sell stamps and accept
mail for delivery under the Canada Post (canadian equivalent to USPS) sign.

I think the operator=* tag is the only way to reliably differentiate between
"Government" post offices, and "shop" post offices.