[Talk-us] Lot boundaries

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 03:39:34 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Alan Mintz
<Alan_Mintz+OSM at earthlink.net<Alan_Mintz%2BOSM at earthlink.net>
> wrote:

> At 2009-10-14 17:14, Dale Puch wrote:Yup. I describe the OSM project and
> then specifically what I want to do. I'm concerned, though, that the answer
> I sometimes get is from someone that may not be qualified or allowed to give
> the answer. Is there a more formal form-letter that is used by OSM as a
> whole? Should there be?
>
> --
> Alan Mintz <Alan_Mintz+OSM at Earthlink.net>

Yea there should be a form letter explaining OSM and licensing concerns when
asking about copyright.  I would suggest it be looked over by a lawyer if
possible to make sure the bases are covered.

There should also be a formal place to store the reply with how to get the
data it specifically allows us to use.  More than just "potential data
sources" on the wiki, the reply should be reviewed prior to being posted.
Then an approved data sources page made with perhaps limited edit access.

--
Dale Puch