[Talk-us] Thoughts on tagging a line of trees?

David ``Smith'' vidthekid at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:50:00 BST 2009

Does anyone have a suggestion on mapping/tagging the lines of trees
that tend to be found along rural property lines?

Example:
<http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=39.837378&lon=-83.218955&zoom=17>

They don't quite fit the wiki description for barrier=hedge, and
making a long, thin, closed polygon of natural=wood doesn't seem right
either.  I think there should be a way to tag this as a simple linear
feature.

As actually mapping these things is a low priority for me (and
probably most of you) this is mostly a hypothetical discussion.  But
it would be nice to know of an established way to do this.

--
David "Smith"
a.k.a. Vid the Kid

Does this font make me look fat?