[Talk-us] : US Chapter Call?

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:15:57 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Lord-Castillo, Brett
<BLord-Castillo at stlouisco.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, a work hours call also makes it a heck of a lot easier for government representatives to participate; as taking the call on a private line outside business hours as a government representative would not be allowed for many states.

Brett,

This call will be about the formation of a US chapter of OSM. In that
context, while I think we'll want to collaborate with governments when
the organization is established, the objective here is collecting
individuals to come together.

In other words, it's a bit premature for governments to work with the
group (during its formation) but we are interested in people who have
background and experience with governments, but would want them to be
representing themselves.

- Serge