[Talk-us] US Chapter Call?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Oct 23 20:34:56 BST 2009

I will work on putting an agenda in the wiki tonight.  If anyone has any
proposed topics add them or let me know.

My suggestion would be we discuss what is in the wiki and figure out how we
are going to move forward on that.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Draft_Rules

-Kate Chapman