[Talk-us] NY Bicycle Routes

Adam Killian vitki at bonius.com
Fri Oct 30 23:06:14 GMT 2009

For whatever it's worth, I've been tagging the statewide cycle routes in
Pennsylvania as RCN. I originally was tagging them as NCN, but there are
actually 2 "interstate" cycle routes in the US, so I switched to RCN.

I always took Andy's remark that LCN could mean "London cycle network"
to mean that LCN is the proper tag for networks within a metro area.

--Adam