[Talk-us] Tiger "Lakes"

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Fri Sep 4 15:49:56 BST 2009

I was unable to get the Python script dependencies resolved on Windows 64.
It was much easier to set them up in *ix.   As written, they use an atomic
rename function that is not implemented on Python/Windows and would need
further modification.

   I have the conversion set up as a batch and can provide .OSM files that
you can upload from JOSM (with or without edits).   I'm trying to upload NHD
into areas that are being actively mapped.

   I'm also working with another user to set up a web service that will take
an NHD .ZIP file and produce the .OSM NHD suite of data.   This will require
continued improvements for robustness and error reporting that I'm trying to
feed back into the scripts on the SVN server.