[Talk-us] Tiger US address importing

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Fri Sep 18 11:32:30 BST 2009

I have deleted a number of historical Tiger ways from the OSM data.    This includes ways that pass through new construction and are clearly no longer present in any form, as well as historical ways that are also no longer physically present.    So I'd add a step to exclude it for import if it was present in the original data.

   Just an observation point - I looked at the 2008 data for my county.  It still has the old ways, and I can't find any additions for recent subdivisions (constructed in 2006 / 2007).