[Talk-us] US meetups?

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:32:24 BST 2010

Not an OSM meetup, per se but we do hold semi-regular GeoDC events where OSM
is frequently part of the discussion. If you're in the Washington, DC area,
stop by. Next event is (tentatively) scheduled for 12 April.

Check the http://geo-dc.ning.com/ page for details.

SEJ
----
"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans." -Empedocles