[Talk-us] US meetups?

Jim McAndrew jim at loc8.us
Thu Apr 29 16:13:48 BST 2010

Who is paying for these meetup.com groups?
I met with someone at Where 2.0 from meetup.com  mentioned that OSM uses the
site for some meetups, but it's hard because they charge $12/mo.  There may
be a way to get these groups "sponsored" by meetup.com, so that OSM mappers
aren't footing the bill for the groups.  There's also Yahoo!'s
upcoming.comwhich is just free in general.

Jim McAndrew