[Talk-us] US meetups?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Apr 29 16:18:37 BST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Christopher Covington <cov at vt.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 13:59 -0400, Richard Weait wrote:
>> Any US OSM meetups other than these three? Any other fixed addresses
>> for local US OSM meetings?
>
> While it's generally handy to have listings on multiple websites, what's
> the special importance of having OpenStreetMap groups listed on this
> particular paid service?

None whatsoever.  I found it handy to let them run the web site,
mailing list, web forum, sign up, calendar, etc-nonsense, so I can
just meet with other OSMers.  Use whichever service you like or roll
your own.

But.  If you have some permanent url / calendar, for local OSM-related
meetings, I'd like to know about it.