[Talk-us] Would Like To Clean Salt Lake City Street Names

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Fri Aug 6 00:19:55 BST 2010

So the upload went well, there is still a lot that can be done but this a
good first start.

I am going to fix up the script so that it can run repeatably on the same
area to allow it to further be refined.

Maybe I make the source available, but it only really should be used in
areas that use a Salt Lake City style grid system.

If anyone wan't me to run it on other areas just let me know.  It will
only fix streets on a single grid system so its pretty safe to run without
steeping on anyone else's toes.