[Talk-us] Directional Prefix/Postfix Proposal (take 2)

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Mon Aug 9 22:05:34 BST 2010

I went ahead and wrote up a proposal at:
   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Directional_Prefix_%26_Suffix_Indication

I also notice that some people are removing the directional prefixes
_without_ storing the information in another tag.  See:

So I think it is in everyone's best interest that is proposal goes through
ASAP, to prevent the lose of information.