[Talk-us] Changeset 5393406

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:17:25 BST 2010

I know this seems like a silly question, coming from me and all, but where
are you getting your NAIP tiles from?

One of the things that I keep trying to convince the bosses of is that a
cached set of tiles for the entire NAIP imagery set would be very useful to
many people. Right now, I think the best you can get are some sloppy reduced
resolution dynamic (re: slow) tiles - at least from the USGS. But because
it's a USDA dataset, it's always given low priority.

I know MicroImages has a pretty extensive copy of NAIP via WMS:

http://www.microimages.com/geodata/us-orthophotos/

-Eric