[Talk-us] Address Standard

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:28:04 BST 2010

> On every single street?
Yep,  pretty much everyone that has a directional as part of its name,
which is a lot of them.

>What map is this
It was published by "Color-Art, Inc., St Louis Mo." "2004-Edition"  I
am not claiming this is a super authoritative source, but it is one
counter example.

> Maps that are created from
> google or yahoo maps don't count.
I have no evidence that the map cited above was created from one of
these sources, by why do you say this?

> I have a paper map that doesn't.
I have another map that doesn't as well (for the most part).  This is
from a tourist booklet and I don't have any publication info as I just
saved the map.  I think in the case of DC (unlike SLC), it is a
cartographic choice.  I will check some of my photos from one of my
visits, but I think the streets signs in DC contain the quadrant
suffix (again, unlike SLC).