[Talk-us] Bulk import help

25or6to4 straub20 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 22:04:36 BST 2010

Good afternoon all,

I'm trying to do an import of the local NHD files, but keep running into
issues when I do the final import.  My attempts have been in JOSM, but when
I do this, it will upload the points and roughly the first 1000 ways, then
just sit there.  I've already reverted one changeset to get rid of some
double points, but I could use some guidance on what would be better for
uploading.  My biggest limit is that I have to do this on a Windows
computer.  I would use bulk_upload.py, but the wiki page mentions errors
running in Windows, and my computer is having issues missing java modules
(graph).

For reference, here's some of the changesets:  5440690, 5441813 (reverted by
5450309), 5450820, 5451176.

Would appreciate any help.

Jason (25or6to4)