[Talk-us] OSMF US Board Elections in progress

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Wed Aug 18 13:33:02 BST 2010

  The board elections for OSMF US opened at the annual meeting at SOTM US
this past Sunday. All paid members should have received ballot links via
email.
If you did not, please contact me at this email address. The election
will end
two weeks after the first ballots were mailed out, so there's a week and
half
left.

There are 28 paid members, 10 of which have voted at this time. If you are
not currently a paid member, you can still join and vote:

http://www.openstreetmap.us/membership/

Once you have joined and I have verified that all is in order, a link to
a ballot will be emailed to the address provided.

Regular membership is $20/year, the student rate is $15/year.

Candidates might consider posting statements on talk-us. Providing
an opportunity for candidates to say something might have been
done at SOTM US but wasn't, maybe we should have (at least 9
if not all 10 of the board candidates were in attendance.)

Richard Welty
    Secretary, OSMF US