[Talk-us] GeoBus Discussion

Jim McAndrew jim at loc8.us
Wed Aug 18 21:11:48 BST 2010

Tomorrow (Thursday) night at 8pm EST, we are going to have a meeting to
discuss the GeoBus.
The meeting will be held to discuss some of the ideas we have about how to
approach a nationwide mapping initiative.
The thoughts center around the idea of driving around the country and
meeting with community groups, local governments, and other interested
parties.  The goal is to get more people interested in mapping, and to get
small organizations involved.  Traditional mapping parties have been held in
large cities, but there is a lot of rural area in the United States that has
yet to be mapped.

For more information see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Mapping_Road_Trip

Connection information is as follows: