[Talk-us] Presentations?

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Thu Aug 19 18:29:13 BST 2010

slideshare.net seems to be very popular and where most of the
Girona docs seem to have ended up.

And a meta question: which website? :)

I like the design/concept of the sotm.us website, but I would also
like to see the proceedings, such as they are, be discoverable by
searching the main wiki.

On another note, if anyone has experience with/tips for optimizing
video for Vimeo, please contact me at the Reply-To: address above.