[Talk-us] sotm.us 2010 video uploads begin

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Tue Aug 24 17:20:17 BST 2010

This is taking more processing power and wallclock time than I'd
expected, but I'm beginning the editing/encoding/uploading of the
2010 SotM.US videos, to:

	http://vimeo.com/channels/128913

The small test video gives an idea of the technical challenges
faced :)   Clearly there are some things we can do better next
time to improve the physical space for video recording.

The collective size of all the videos may exceed my 5GB weekly Vimeo Plus
quota, so expect to wait up to two weeks for all ten videos to appear.