[Talk-us] What would you want done with TIGER 2010?

Lord-Castillo, Brett BLord-Castillo at stlouisco.com
Tue Aug 24 18:45:41 BST 2010

TIGER 2010 is a different beast from past TIGER products. Each county was required to respond to the Census bureau with their addressing and centerline data to build it. So, it is a year or more out of date, but also it is derived mostly from existing local sources.
I'm curious what they did with the addressing. The addressing is derived from the door to door GPSing the census bureau did for several months.

Brett Lord-Castillo
Information Systems Designer/GIS Programmer
St. Louis County Police
Office of Emergency Management
14847 Ladue Bluffs Crossing Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63017