[Talk-us] Red Cross Users of OpenStreetMap

Coast, Hurricane hurricane.coast at mapquest.com
Tue Dec 7 23:29:29 GMT 2010

Hi,

Who would like to help Herb?

Thanks,
Hurricane

------ Forwarded Message
From: Herb Fischer <FischerH at nefloridaredcross.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 21:07:30 +0000
To: "hurricane.coast at mapquest.com" <hurricane.coast at mapquest.com>
Subject: Red Cross Users of OpenStreetMap

Hurricane,
I sat in on a webinar you support with Depiction a few weeks ago, and just
replayed it. I am the Disaster Assessment Manager for the  Northeast Florida
Chapter, Planner for the North Florida Region, and a recent member of the
openstreetmap team. Looked around the web site, but could not find any one
who advertised as being part of the Red Cross. Do you know of any user
groups active with the Red Cross.

Very interesting presentation. I am looking for ways of involving Red Cross
members in the openstreetmap process, particularly in some of the rural area
where the usual map products are sorely lacking.

If you can connect me with someone, I would really appreciate it.

Herb Fischer

------ End of Forwarded Message