[Talk-us] NE2: Changeset 6612910: What is?

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:40:45 GMT 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I fixed up some of the U.S. Highway relations, most notably US 24,
> which was cut down to a couple ways in western Kansas for a few
> months.

Hmm it wasn't me who broke US 24 out west, was it? I have been known
to tinker with I-70 out that direction which overlaps US 24 for a
while. Don't think I would have done anything to break the route
relations though. The good news is I should be mostly done with I-70.
Between GPS traces and USGS imagery I'm pretty sure I have it aligned
to within about a meter most of the way through Kansas :)

Toby