[Talk-us] NE2: Changeset 6612910: What is?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Dec 14 06:21:46 GMT 2010

On 12/14/2010 12:16 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On 12/13/2010 11:07 PM, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, so why did that same edit wind up in Tulsa?  That's a good two hour
>>> drive from the Kansas line, much less any significant highways in Kansas
>>> other than US 75.
>>
>> And US 169: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/83581697 was
>> missing a ref tag.
>
> None of the Creek Turnpike is part of US 169, it's southern terminus is
> at Creek Turnpike.

Furthermore, what does this have to do with the rest of that changeset?
 And why not use a relation for route references, especially in places
it's pretty obvious that you have little to no actual working knowledge
of the area?  Sure, you know places where you've been, such as Florida,
but when was the last time you were in Oregon, Kansas, or Oklahoma?