[Talk-us] TIGER 2010 Imports

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:09:37 GMT 2010

Well I thought about this some more tonight and ran some queries on my
own database. I'm not sure how to write this in renderer-speak and it
still isn't quite perfect but if you have access to the version number
of the way in the line table that is being queried, I would suggest
adding an additional condition to those three "when" clauses that
requires the version number of the way to be under 3

I just posted a new version of my nationwide TIGER map as well as the
logic behind the version 3 statement on my blog:

http://ksmapper.blogspot.com/2010/12/updated-tiger-map.html

Toby