[Talk-us] NE2: Changeset 6612910: What is?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Dec 16 05:24:51 GMT 2010

On 12/14/2010 11:59 PM, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> By the way you should probably remove the toll=yes and fee=$3.50 tags
> from this portion of road (in both directions). I'd do it but...

Sure, I'll take care if it shortly, I've got a bunch of mapping to do
this weekend.  Before that, something I was thinking about while hunting
for the highway sign, is if "fee=" should reflect the toll downstream to
the next plaza or the maximum toll for the full turnpike length.

One thing I've learned this year:  Tulsa is deceptively hard to map:
Most routes have metadata like whoa, and the most major and most minor
routes jump the grid in oddball ways...