[Talk-us] TIGER 2010 Imports

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Thu Dec 16 16:08:49 GMT 2010

> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Mike N. <niceman at att.net> wrote:
>>    I don't know how to back to git directly, plus I have no way to test
>> this, but I've attached the logic to check TIGER version as I understand
>> it.
>
> At first I thought this wasn't quite right but actually I guess it
> might be. The version after DaveHansenTiger will presumably always be
> 1 so there is no need to check versions there. And after balrog-kun
> gets done with them they will always be at least version 2.  I'm not
> very familiar with the work of the user Milenko. Should the version=2
> check be added there as well?

   The user DaveHansenTiger posted what looked like edits / corrections
since the original upload, so the date range is best for that.

  I couldn't figure out the Milenko user either to figure out if a version
check would be the best or not.   Since they must have originally raised a
flag, the current logic of the check must be correct.