[Talk-us] FCC Antenna Structure Import

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:21:39 GMT 2010

Jeff,

One more thing.  You may want to be careful about eliminating
duplicates.  For example, if you have a microwave tower that
communicates with two other sites, it will be in the FCC data twice at
the same location.  To me that is not a "duplicate" as each record
will contain different information about the remote site it
communicates with.

Mike