[Talk-us] FCC Antenna Structure Import

Mon Feb 8 20:48:00 GMT 2010

At 2010-02-08 09:47, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>The FCC maintains a database of antenna structures which includes an
>approximate geographic location.  Since this data maintained by the US
>Government the data should be public domain.  The main entry page for
>the database is here: <http://wireless.fcc.gov/antenna/> ...

I've doing some broadcast stations manually as I've come across them when
surveying, to try and get a good idea how to model the license and other
information, at the same time thinking about a unified schema for other
communications services. Here's an example:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=34.094622&lon=-117.614315&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF