[Talk-us] US Chapter temporary Board Nomination

Adam Schreiber sadam at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 8 23:51:32 GMT 2010

> I accept the nomination to run for the temporary board of the US Chapter of OSM.

I've been an active mapper for almost 3 years.  I've mapped
extensively in the Clemson, SC area and less so around my new home in
VA, but I'm working on it.

I'm a member of the GNOME foundation and have been active in Free
Software for the past 10 years.  I'm the co-maintainer of the seahorse
and seahorse-plugins GNOME modules.  Last summer, I was one of GNOME's
Google Summer of Code admins.

At Clemson U I was a founding member of its LUG, CLUG, and an active
member and multiple time board member.

As a board member, in addition to handling the tasks of starting up
our foundation chapter, I would like to look to the role of the
foundation in the future and OSM's use outside of the current
community.

Cheers,

Adam