[Talk-us] Conflicts of Interest

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:32:50 GMT 2010

Hello all,

If I haven't made it clear in the past, I'll make it unambiguous now: I work
for Traverse Technologies as a IT services contractor, largely for Federal
clients. Like many of you, we do have a geospatial service offering.
Although we work with many flavors of data and stripes of software, Traverse
Technologies is agnostic with respect to IT implementations and is not a
reseller of anyone's software and has no financial interest in any vendor of
geospatial products or services.

SEJ
----
"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans." -Empedocles