[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map (02-10-2010) update

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:18:20 GMT 2010

have built contour line maps lately based on srtm data. If anyone is interested in a specifc area let me know. I am not such a web guru like Lambertus and have no host to provide them for convenient download. If someone can host them let me know.  most tiles are 1x1 degree except where it didn't fit in one .img
But srtm data has many errors and gaps in mountain areas. Anyone knows where to get NED data for large areas? The seamless server is such a pain and it will take forever just for a single state.
or we could start a crowd source effort to download and share them.