[Talk-us] New US local chapter draft agreement now on wiki

Thea Clay thea at cloudmade.com
Tue Feb 23 20:27:07 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,
I posted the latest draft (v0.3) of the OSMF Local Chapter Agreement to the US Chapter wiki page so we can better track changes and incorporate suggestions made by US community members. It appears that many of the suggestions made on the Local Chapters mailing list and conference calls were not included in v0.3 so this is a great opportunity to reiterate your vision for OSM-US. I want to encourage everyone to take a look at it, add comments, make suggestions for alternate wording and/or add sections you feel should be included.

Note: This version of the Chapter Agreement is intended to be written from the perspective of the US community. These suggestions will then be submitted to the OSMF Local Chapter Working Group for possible incorporation into the master draft they maintain. The original document can be found at: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ASP0Iaqh9aCnZGZwZGhteGtfMjBnMjNkazR6ZA&hl=en_GB&invite=CLnpweIH

If you would like to be involved in the process of creating the US Local Chapter, please join us on our weekly calls. The call in details are listed here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States

Best,
Thea Clay