[Talk-us] Help! Changeset reverted without explanation

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:12:09 GMT 2010

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lkrevert has reverted one of my
changesets. I contacted this user, but doubt I'll get a response,
since this is obviously not the primary account. I don't have the
tools to undo this revert, and that's probably not a good idea anyway
without some sort of understanding by "lkrevert" not to revert. But it
needs to be reinstated soon to prevent "decay", where if someone else
edits any of the ways in it, they won't be able to be restored.

(reposted from talk@ at the suggestion of one of the members there)