[Talk-us] US Chapter Working Group Call/SOTM US Call

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Jan 5 03:23:58 GMT 2010

Hi All,

On both the U.S. Chapter Working Group Call and the SOTM Call we decided for
next week to try moving the call to Thursdays (first would be Jan 14th).
Everyone who was on the calls was available Thursday and we though it would
make sense to try another day.  In the Doodle that was sent out a couple
weeks ago more people were available on Thursday anyway.

If you are interested in becoming involved in either great:

Additional information on the U.S. Chapter Working Group is available here
including previous minutes:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States

Additional Information on the U.S. SOTM Group is here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_States/US_SOTM

The Chapter call will occur at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST at 218-486-3891 x
663610833

The U.S. SOTM call will occur at 5:30PM PST/8:30PM EST at 1 218-486-3891 x
224699644

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or post them here.

Kate Chapman
user:wonderchook