[Talk-us] OSM US and SOTM US Calls Tonight

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:25:51 GMT 2010

A quick reminder to all:

Based on the feedback we recieved from the Doodle poll, we moved the
OSM US call to Thursdays at 8pm EST/5pm PST.

So if you're one of the folks who wrote down that the only reason you
didn't join the calls was Mondays were bad, now's your time to join
in.

In addition, the SOTM US call follows the OSM US call at 8:30 EST/5:30
PST. Tonight's call is particularly important- we'll be making the
decision of where to hold the SOTM US Conference.

We received two bids: One for Washington, DC and the other for
Atlanta, GA and we'll be deciding between them.

So if you haven't been able to make the calls but would like to:
Tonight's the night.

- Serge