[Talk-us] openstreetmap.us

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:39:51 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I own openstreetmap.us
>
> There are other community sites like openstreetmap.nl and openstreetmap.de
>
> If anyone wants to set up something similar, just tell me the IP address of
> your box and I will point the domain at it.

Just so the rest of the community knows, I'm working on lining up hosting
for openstreetmap.us based on donated servers (from WIkimedia) and donated
rack space.

It's slow going, so I haven't really been detailing it to the list. If
anyone is interested in knowing what's going on, I'd be happy to post more
details here.