[Talk-us] openstreetmap.us

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:04:20 GMT 2010

I know that wasn't directed to me :)

But, What's the max number of email addresses that can be hosted on @
openstreetmap.us?

and ... i guess it's only sys_admins that would be able to contact members
and give them email accounts? (AFAIK different hosting providers provide
different services)  From what i recall, the number of foundation members is
actually (surprisingly) very small, so i imagine that the number of @
openstreetmap.us would be proportionate)

Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans