[Talk-us] Fw: script for adding layer=1 to bridges

Randy rwtnospam-newsgp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 17:27:24 GMT 2010

Brad Neuhauser wrote:

>The keepright checker <http://keepright.ipax.at/> shows layer
>conflicts (amongst other things), if you want to clean up an area.
>
>Brad
>
>On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Richard Welty
><rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:
>>On 1/27/10 9:50 AM, Chris Hunter wrote:
>>>Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Back to part two of the original question, since this is not a regional
issue, except as related to Tiger data, if the consensus isn't to "do
nothing", or to "only modify/flag Tiger data", or "only modify US data"
then this isn't the correct forum, and it should probably be moved to
-tagging or -talk (although -talk is pretty busy with Haiti these days).

--
Randy