[Talk-us] [Imports] Arkansas are you out there? (import of state GIS data)

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jan 28 08:22:28 GMT 2010

Hi Mike,

It is in a couple places at the moment.  I haven't logged anything in
the wiki yet.

One place is on GeoCommons: http://finder.geocommons.com/users/AGIO/overlays

The big data like roads I need to upload somewhere.  I'm going to be
out of my office until next week, but then I can upload that data
somewhere.  I wanted to make sure to send this email out now so people
have some time to respond.

Thanks,

Kate

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:15 AM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com