[Talk-us] Call for Nominations of US Local Chapter Board

Josh Kraayenbrink jakraay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:08:20 GMT 2010

> Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> As per the wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States#Board_Member_Proposals
>
> I think it's probably good to make it clear that this election is for
> a temporary board that
> will be focused on moving through the incorporation process. there will be
> a new election
> for a board for the longer term afterwards.

Good point.

Couple of other things:
A) I assume that this temporary board size is 5 members. I don't think we
talked about this at any of the previous meetings. Maybe we can  take a look
at that in the next meeting, or some one can point out my flaws and remind
us all how many there is going to be.

B)I throw my nominations in for temporary board members people I have seen
help work on the working group and not nominated thus far:
1.Katie Filbert
2.Chris Hunter

Thanks,
--