[Talk-us] Fwd: Re: [OSM-talk] Mapquest launches site based on OSM!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:19:51 BST 2010

It doesn't seem too far behind. Maybe a couple of weeks. New features
I added in early June are there but a few I did more recently aren't.

Also, I see they are rendering highway shields. Didn't I see a big
discussion about that here recently? :)

Wonder if they are using the route relations to render them...

Toby