[Talk-us] Community Involvement

Sarah Manley sarah.m.manley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:24:14 BST 2010

I second Richard's request for better how-to's (although I think an open
wiki format can work), and would add reviewing/improving communication. I
have this list on digest, and find even that difficult to keep up with. I
can't image not having it on digest, being a newbie, and understanding what
was going on here. Maybe a forum (http://help.openstreetmap.org/, looks to
be a start, but could use design help) or something similar would work
better, or more defined, topic specific mailing list?