[Talk-us] Participation at SOTM U.S.

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Jun 16 01:20:18 BST 2010

I have been bringing up the meetings at the GA URISA luncheons - no one
there reads the minutes or looks at the WIKI ( I asked).....I would focus
more on the website. Several people at the luncheons have been going there
and are planning on signing up (I have the event listed on the GA URISA
website)

Kate - if I get people who want to volunteer at the luncheons should I
forward them to you?

Like I have a vote -but if I did -  I vote for Steve to sponsor......SteveC
sets fire to the US STOTM (We need a good Sherman reference - that goes over
well in Atlanta).

Randal Hale, GISP
GA URISA Education and Outreach Chair
 (p)423.653.3611