[Talk-us] Aeroway=Aerodrome Modifier Tags?

Zeke Farwell ezekielf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 02:59:53 BST 2010

Thanks for all the info on your experiences with GNIS imported airports,
folks.  I'll definitely be researching the many in my area to see if they
actually exist.  Also to anyone who is interested in the tagging discussion
about airport sizes please join tagging at openstreetmap.org as the discussion
has continued there.

Zeke