[Talk-us] US BLM Designated Wilderness

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Jun 30 05:26:32 BST 2010

I've already imported the wilderness areas for Region 3 of the Forest
Service (Arizona and New Mexico), as that region has what appeared (to
me anyway) high quality data. For example:

http://osm.org/go/TlYKG1b-

So I would suggest you do it region by region and check you are not
duplicating what might already be there. There is a section on the wiki
that lists the status of Forest Service region imports.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864