[Talk-us] New List: osm-professional

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Mar 9 05:02:33 GMT 2010

SteveC writes:
 > If we're throwing the 1st amendment out the door,

The First Amendment is part of the social contract between US citizens
and their government.  To wit: the government doesn't pass any laws
restricting speech; the citizens don't overthrow the government;
everybody happy.

I'm pretty sure that Serge isn't in a position to pass laws
restricting speech.  I'm also pretty sure that people will join or not
join, and use or not use osm-professional depending on how good a job
Serge does.  Rather than pre-judge him, why don't we let him live or
die depending on how well he does?

Oops, I meant let the LIST live or die.  The LIST, the LIST, not Serge
himself.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog