[Talk-us] [Imports] [US] NHD04090004

James Umbanhowar jumbanho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:01:29 GMT 2010

I would recommend checking the original shapefile to double check that it
is in the data, then check in the osm files generated by whatever
conversion script you are using.  If it is in both, then it is some uploading
issue.  Some of the direct upload scripts don't give a fail message if the
changeset is > 50000 changes, even though the server won't accept
those changes.

James

On Thursday 18 March 2010 03:06:38 pm Nakor wrote:
> On 03/17/2010 11:38 AM, Mike N. wrote:
> > One thing I see is that this river shows at the edge of the NHD export
> > boundary.   I have seen cases where an NHD feature does not
appear in the
> > NHD export sub-basin that one would expect, but in the adjoining
NHD